<!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag('js', new Date());
Facebook Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- There is 1 prize of 2 hours of unlimited candy floss. Extra time is available at an extra cost per hour.
- The winner will be offered the option to choose 2 flavours of Candy Floss.
- Winners event must be held within 30 miles of PE220ST and by 30/12/2020. If the event location is more than 30 miles away then mileage may be chargeable.
- The prize is transferable.
- This prize is subject to availability on your chosen date, if we are already booked on this date an alternative date shall be offered.
- Prize can be upgraded at winners expense.
- Standard booking terms and conditions apply
- Open to UK residents within Lincolnshire, aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Candy Floss Queen.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 28th February 2019.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must LIKE the Candy Floss Queen Facebook prize draw post and correctly answer the question at https://www.facebook.com/candyflossqueenuk/
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment and must respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published on social media accounts.
- The promoter is Candy Floss Queen, Sibsey.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
- There is no cash alternative.
- In the event that a 50% and/or 10% discount is also given as prizes the discount can only be used once per booking. The discounted booking must be placed by 31/03/19. The discounted booking must be held by 30/12/2020. Prize Draw terms and conditions also apply where applicable. event must be held within 30 miles of PE220ST. If the event location is more than 30 miles away then mileage may be chargeable.